Friday 3 August 2012

As you can see, I have been making changes to the layout and sidebar of my blog with the help of my great friend Liv. I think it is coming along nicely.

Today I'm going to show you some of the layouts I made for the July Challenges at Zig Zag Scraps (you can find the link to their site in the sidebar.

I made this layout for the BOAW - Studio 68 & Pink Reptile Designs- Challenge 2. I used Blue Flower Art's 'My Heart's Dream' freebie. Wordart is by TLC (modified).

This is my daughter's house rabbit Teddy. He is so friendly and has the run of the house. She also has a beautiful hamster called Bear who wants to come out and play in her ball all the time.


I made this layout for the BOAW - Studio 68 & Pink Reptile Designs - challenge 1. I used Handmade with Love and the add on together with the template for the challenge.

The layout is about my love of cardmaking. The top card is a special one that I made for my Son-in-law's birthday. The bottom picture has six of my homemade cards.
You can see a larger version of my handmade cards in my sidebar.



I made this layout for the July 2012 Template Challenge. I used Our Summer Picnic by Pink Reptile Designs and a wordart by Erica Swart. The photo is of a family friend Angie. She was so pleased when I printed it out for her.




Well folks, I think that's my lot for the day. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bunny layout! So appropriate and he is sooooo cute. A friend of mine had a bunny that had the run of the house but he kept chewing the carpet and her electrical cords. Does this bunny want to get in your lap and cuddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liv,

      Thank you so much for your comment. Teddy is a really lovable bunny.

      He is good company for my daughter when her husband is at work. He jumps up on the sofa with her and snuggles up on her duvet.

      Delete
  2. Hello Chris,

    Welcome to the blog world LOL!
    So nice that I can see a bit of your creations, and it looks good!
    I am already in your followers, so I can keep an eye on you ROFL.
    Have a terrific weekend
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete