Friday 7 June 2013

Happy Birthdays

It is a long time since I gave anybody a store bought Birthday or Christmas card.

We have had a few birthdays in the family recently and I would like to show you a few of the cards that I made.

This is one I made for Natalie using a kit I got with a cardmaking magazine:


This is one I made for my son Richard using a selection of digital birthday kits. I used a template for the cake and think it came out well:


Here is one I made for Charlie's birthday using a flower fairies kit:


This is the card I made for Susan's birthday: I used various digital kits in shades of our favourite colour purple. I just love that background paper with the leaves.


It is my husband Richard's birthday tomorrow and I have made him a nice relaxing card but you will have to wait to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I used to make all my cards, but then one year I stopped. I don't really know why, but now I think I will start doing it again. Homemade cards are so nice and much more personal. I hope your hubby's birthday is filled with sunshine and happiness. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Edna

      Thank you for popping by. I am so pleased that you like my cards. I really enjoy making them and the pleasure that it gives all my family is my reward for giving a little of my time.

      We are treating ourselves to lunch at our favourite restaurant tomorrow to celebrate our birthdays as it is mine next week.

      You should start your cardmaking again. I know that you will enjoy it as much as I do.

      Luv Chris

      Delete