Friday 6 September 2013

More layouts for Wilma4Ever CT Appreciation Week

I made two more layouts for the challenges at Wilma4Ever using the collaboration 'With a Little Help'.

The first layout was for the White Space Challenge and I used a photo of my daughter-in-law Charlie with some new friends.


The second layout was made for the Best Friends Challenge and shows Charlie together with her friends Angie and Karen dressed up for Karen's Birthday Parties.


Annemarie of Pizazz Pixels is giving away a new kit. She has the first part on her blog now and will be offering three more pieces to make up the full kit which is previewed below:


Here is the preview of the first part of the kit which is available here:

http://pizazzpixels.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/freebie-alert-part-1-stylin-supplies.html


Annemarie has given all members of her Creative Team an advance copy of the full kit and I made a layout using a photo of my grandson Tyler when he graduated from Nursery School.


I thought the kit was ideal for showcasing this wonderful photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment