Wednesday 2 October 2013

DSA October Group Therapy Collaboration ‘Falling For You’

Christine of jusme digital has 9 packs in store as her contribution to the DSA October Group Therapy Collaboration 'Falling For You' which you can find in store here:

http://digiscrapaddicts.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=cf6efa53ec1760f0617862f2e82eefcf&cPath=3_8&sort=3a&filter_id=13&alpha_filter_id=0

Here are the previews of a couple of the 'Falling For You' Packs:



 I made two layouts, the first one using photos of Charlie and Richard's wedding:


The second one features my cheeky little grandson Corey getting up to mischief in the garden:




I made my new Facebook Timeline Cover using the ‘Right at Rain’ bundle by Jusme Digital, which you can buy in her store here:


 

I used one of the photos of Corey to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment