Thursday 12 June 2014

'A little bit of Country' by kitkat79-scraps

Here is my second layout  using 'A little bit of Country' which you can find in store here:

http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_375&products_id=6875



 My little grandson Tyler really enjoyed himself going on all the rides and climbing aboard the tractor and the digger when we went to Old MacDonald's Farm.

It was my husband Richard's Birthday on Sunday and I made him a card using some the freebies that came with my cardmaking magazines. I really love the background paper and the tile alphabet that I used .


See you soon with some more layouts.

6 comments:

  1. These are brilliant, love them both.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout on your scrap book page. Love the tile alphabet - great card .
    Thanks for your kind comments - appreciated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, These are just brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. A fab layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this it's so gorgeous....love what I saw on here too...I forgot to become a follower so here I am...see you at my place....candy ends at the end of the month..
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab scrapbook page and card

    ReplyDelete