Tuesday 24 June 2014

Cards, layouts and having fun

I took some time out from my CT work to make a couple of layouts using templates from Lissykay Designs. The first one was using a template from her 'The Beautiful Game' pack which you can find in store here:

http://store.gingerscraps.net/The-Beautiful-Game-by-LissyKay-Designs.html



I also used the 'GingerScraps Essential: Ultimate Collection' which you can find here:

http://store.gingerscraps.net/GingerScraps-Essential-Ultimate-Collection.html



Here is my layout using photos of my two grandsons Corey and Tyler having fun with a ball in our back garden:



The second layout I made was for the June 2014 Template Challenge #2 at Gingerscraps:

http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?26172-June-2014-Template-Challenge-2

I used the free template from Lissykay Designs together with 'New Beginnings' by Harmony Star:



Here is my layout using a photo of my daughter Susan when she was seven:


I realise that I haven't shown you any cards lately. Here is one I made for my son's birthday in April:


The next one I made for my daughter-in-law Charlie at the end of April. I found the image on the web and the papers are from my friend Liv:


Here is one I made for my daughter Susan's birthday in May using some papers and embellishments I got with a cardmaking magazine:


It was my husband's birthday earlier in June and here is the card I made for him:



Here is the card he made for my birthday a week later using some of my cardmaking stash:


I was so thrilled that he had made this special card for me.

2 comments:

  1. Great pages and cards, and well done to hubby making your birthday card - it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. Love the papers and layouts.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete