Saturday 27 September 2014

'Boys World' Mixology packs by PattyB Scraps


PattyB Scraps has joined Go Digital Scrapbooking and has made a couple of packs  for the ‘Boy’s World’ Mixology which you can find in store here:


Here are the previews:



Here is the layout I made with 'Boy's World' using a photo of Corey actually standing still. Most unusual for him as he is usually dashing about:


I finished another little cardigan for James. Took a bit longer this time as the yarn was 4ply and a lot finer than the double knitting yarn that I have used for the other cardigans:


I was really pleased with how this turned out as I have never done a shawl collar before. Susan and Ian really loved it. Look at the little smiley buttons:


I have started on another cardigan using a lovely maroon double knitting yarn and will post a photo when it is finished.

4 comments: