Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas is almost here

The last few weeks have gone by so quickly and I have only just had a chance to make my Christmas cards for the family.

The first one I made is for my daughter Susan and her husband Ian:

 
I got these gorgeous papers with one of my cardmaking magazines a while ago and as purple is Susan's favourite colour I knew she would like it. I added some peel off stickers but they have not come out very well in the picture.

The next one is for my son Richard and his wife Charlie. I used WRAPPED UP by Kristin Aagard Designs. The background paper is one that I already had in my paper stash:


I just added a few red gems and some golden flowers.

I made the next couple of cards for my grandsons Corey and Tyler using WINTER WONDERS by Snackpackgu's Designs. I just added a few peel off stickers:



The last one is for my new grandson James and I made this using WINTER PENGUINS by Albums to Remember Designs:


I am sure that Tyler and Corey will love their cards but I think that James at 7 weeks old is not quite old enough to appreciate Christmas yet although he does love the lights on the Christmas tree.

I would like to wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Barb, Albums to Remember Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards - wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete