Saturday 13 December 2014

'Melancholy' Templates by Brenian Designs and 'Merry Christmas' by PattyB Scraps



I made a layout using the MELANCHOLY TEMPLATES by Brenian Designs which you can find in her stores here:


Here is the preview of the templates:


Here is my layout using photos of Tyler when he was little:


I also used the MERRY CHRISTMAS COLLECTION by PattyB Scraps which is available here:


Here is the preview of the collection which is currently available at 60%  off of the usual store price. Go on over and grab yourself a bargain:

Brenian Designs has a lovely Christmas Template as her December Facebook Freebie. You can download the CHRISTMAS MEMORY Template here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brenian-Designs-Templates/271535486387081


I used the template to make another layout using photos of Tyler:


The kit I used was BLUE CHRISTMAS by S.G.Rowe Designs:


No comments:

Post a Comment