Sunday 24 January 2016

Month by Month Free Templates by Brenian Designs



Brenian Designs is Spotlight Designer this week at Go Digital Scrapbooking and her MONTH BY MONTH Template Pack will be available as the Daily Download from 24 to 31 January. Make sure you go to Brenian’s store each day to collect all eight parts of this great template pack:


Here is the preview of the MONTH BY MONTH Templates:


Here is my layout using photos taken by my husband Richard:


I used the AGE OF AQUARIUS COLLECTION from Over the Fence Designs (a collaboration of PattyB Scraps and ADB Designs) which you can find in store here:

GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING 

This is the preview of AGE OF AQUARIUS:


Don't forget you can pick up my coordinating free paper pack on my blog here:

http://chrisallportdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/update-to-studio-february-2014-colour.html

No comments:

Post a Comment