Saturday 26 March 2016

Our Lives from Brenian Designs and Soft Spring from Country Liv's Graphics

Brand new in store this week by Brenian Designs, OUR LIVES TEMPLATES 1 & 2 - part of the March Mixology at GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.



My layout was created using OUR LIVES 2 together with SOFT SPRING from Country Liv's Graphics which you can find in her store at SCRAPBIRD.


I also used WACKY TEA PARTY (retired) by Country Liv's Graphics. 

Here is my layout using photos of my Grandson Corey on his third birthday together with his brother Tyler:


Don't you just love the hamburger cake and Tyler's green wig!

I also made a layout using photos of my grandson James and a newsletter freebie template from Brenian Designs. If you would like to get some great free templates why not go on over to Brenian's Blog and sign up for her newsletter.


The kit I used is MY MONSTER from Arizona Girl which you can find in her store at GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment