Monday 24 July 2017

Tropical Escape by Made by Keuntje

As you already know I have been creating layouts with collaborations from Throwing Some Scraps Around and Made by Keuntje. Well, I have now joined the Creative Team of Dana from Made by Keuntje. Her latest kit is TROPICAL ESCAPE which I haven't had a chance to use for a layout yet.





Here are just some of the wonderful layouts created by other members of the Creative Team.



If you go to the Made by Keuntje Fan Group you will find a link for a free add-on to TROPICAL ESCAPE. Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.


I have worked with another of Dana's lovely kits called XOXO.







Here is my layout using photos of my grandson James. He had such a great time playing in the garden but was so worn out that he just had to have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment