Sunday 12 November 2017

Got Your Back Templates by Kreative Design Studio

My friend Lisa of The Cherry on Top asked me to do some promotional work for the latest set of templates in her Etsy Store.

Lisa creates Templates and Kits under the design name Kreative Design Studio and her latest release is the pack of 4 GOT YOUR BACK TEMPLATES.



Lisa's Creative Team have made so many layouts using these versatile templates! Here is just a selection of them.




Since doing the publicity for these templates I have joined the Cherry On Top Creative Team so I shall be working with these very talented ladies. I hope to bring you some more layouts soon.

You will find tons of scrapbooking ideas and freebies on The Cherry's blog here:

https://lmtroch.blogspot.co.uk/

Don't forget to say 'Thank You'

1 comment: