Saturday 10 February 2018

Hex-A-Holic Templates from TCOT and Let's Bake from TSSA

Two of my favourite designers have new items in their stores this week. Lisa from The Cherry on Top (Kreative DesignStudio) has the pack of three HEX-A-HOLIC TEMPLATES and Jodi of Throwing Some Scraps Around) has her LET'S BAKE COLLECTION.

Here are the previews:





I used LET'S BAKE and the HEX-A-HOLIC TEMPLATES to create my layout using a photo of my dear husband taken ten years ago at our son's wedding. We have been married for almost 48 years and I just love sharing my life with him.


If you go to the Cherry's Blog you will see more layouts made with the HEX-A-HOLIC TEMPLATES and perhaps grab a freebie or two.

Jodi has some coordinating LET'S BAKE freebies on her Blog



and in her Facebook Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment