Sunday 5 August 2012

I'm a bit late posting today as I have been working on a kit I have been making for a forum colour challenge.

I'm going to show you some more of my layouts that I made using kits from Zig Zag Scraps..

The first is a layout of my son's wedding day. I used the Handmade with Love kit by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio 68.


The next layout  I made for the July 2012 Lift Yourself Challenge using a photo of my grandson Tyler taken at his Nursery School. I used a fun page gift by Camomile Designs.

.

These photos are of Tyler's first birthday. I made this layout for the Birthday Memories Challenge using the May 2012 Sampler.


The photos of Tyler are just so cute. He is three and half years now and is really getting to be a very clever little boy who won't stop asking questions.

3 comments:

  1. Are you settled down already a bit in bloggerland LOL?
    Well, I have an award waiting for you on my blog(today's post), as kind of encouragement to keep going on.
    So I you like,pick it up and see what you will do with it,Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Now I see some layouts of Tyler - what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete