Sunday 2 September 2012

I've made my fourth layout with the Moo Two Pool Party Collaboration.


These photos were taken when Susan and Ian swam with Dolphins on their honeymoon trip to Florida in July this year.

I have a new collaboration to work with from Moo Two Designs. It is called Level Up and is available in the store here. The collaboration is all about games and includes video games such as Pacman and car racing and fantasy games; as well as the more traditional types of games such as draughts, dominos and card games. Here is a preview of the fantasy part of the collaboration which was created by Panda Bear Designs.


I hope to have a few layouts to share with you shortly.

Talk to you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout. This looks to be so much fun, swimming with the dolphins. What a wonderful experience to enjoy with someone you love. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ena for coming to my blog to leave a comment. I am so pleased you like my layout.

      Hope you and Pogo have a good day too.

      Luv Chris

      Delete
  2. I love these photos and the blue of the background paper just makes them pop! Beautiful layout Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Liv

      Glad you like the layout. They really look as if they are having fun, don't they.

      Luv Chris

      Delete