Tuesday 6 November 2012

This month I am doing a Guest Spot on the Creative Team for jusme digital. I made a layout using Christine's 'And Winter Came' bundle which you can find in her store here at the Studio. She has a Facebook fan page here. Why not go over and 'like' her and pick up her Facebook fan freebie.

Here is a preview of the bundle and one of the main kit.



This is my layout using a photo of Tyler when he was about 10 months old. Isn't he gorgeous?


I'll be back soon with more layouts using 'And Winter Came'.

I have another wonderful layout made by my friend Liv of Country Liv Graphics. She used some papers and elements from her in progress kit 'Glorious Winter'. The layout is a match to the one of Tyler that I posted on Monday.


Thank you Liv. I really love it. It is so great to have a pair of matching layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment