Tuesday 29 April 2014

'Two Birds' by jusme digital

My friend Christine of jusme digital has been taking a few months break from designing but she is back!! Look at this wonderful new bright and cheerful kit called 'Two Birds'.


You can find the kit in her personal store for just $2.79.


If you want to buy some more packs to coordinate with the 'Two Birds' kit you can find them in jusme digital's store at My Memories. I used some of these packs in addition to the kit to make my layouts.


Here is the preview of the full bundle which you can find here for just $16.99 until 28 June::



Here are some of the individual packs:





Here are the three layouts that I made:




Don't you just love the Tigger outfit in the second layout!

If you go to jusme digital's Facebook Fan Page you will find the link to her contribution to the April My Memories Blogtrain 'Playing in the Dirt'. Just click on the freebie tab (after liking her page) and scroll down and click on the link:


Don't forget to say 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment