Friday 20 June 2014

'More Than' by jusme digital


I made some layouts using the ‘More Than’ kit by jusme digital, which you can buy in her store here:

I also used the Solid Papers and the Patterned Papers. You can find the full collection here:

Here are the kit and collection previews:





Here are the three layouts I made using 'More Than'. The first layout uses a photo from my daughter Susan's wedding to Ian two years ago:


These two are the before and after views of Tyler's runner beans:



He will be so pleased to see them when he comes next month. They are growing so well and I am sure that they will be up to the top of the climbing frame.

1 comment:

  1. wow these are just gorgeous Chris, love the awesome kit used..
    ... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete