Wednesday 25 March 2015

March Mixology at Go Digital Scrapbooking


New in store at Go Digital Scrapbooking - the MARCH 2015 MIXOLOGY consisting of coordinating packs of templates, elements and papers:


My layout uses the contribution from Brenian Designs - the SPRING ALIVE TEMPLATES which you can find in store here:


Together with the ALL ABOARD ELEMENTS and ALL ABOARD PAPERS from Leigh Penrod Digital Designs which are available here:


Here are the previews:




And here is my layout using photos of my grandsons riding their Thomas the Tank Engine Train in our back garden:


Tyler and his brother Corey have had such fun riding on this cute train and I am sure that James will be absolutely enthralled as well - when he is old enough.

It was Ian's birthday on Monday and I made his birthday card using a coverdisk that I got with a cardmaking magazine:


Doesn't it just make you want Summer to be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment