Saturday 4 April 2015

Sweet Spring by Country Liv's Graphics

I made some layouts using the SWEET SPRING Packs by Country Liv's Graphics which you can find in her stores here:

http://scrapbird.com/country-livs-graphics-m-179.html
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=44

Here are the previews of some of the packs:





The first layout uses a photo of me enjoying a cream tea while on holiday on the Isle of Wight last year:


The second uses a photo taken by my husband. He takes such lovely photos:


My third layout was created for the April 3-2-1 GO! Challenge at Scrapbird hosted by Country Liv's Graphics:




The brief for the challenge was:

This month we are going to be focusing on Ribbons & Bows, so we will ONLY and MUST use:

3 Different Ribbons/Bows
2 Papers
1 Journaling Card/Tag
(For this month’s challenge only, you may use as few or many photos as you want.)

Try your hand at making a frame(s) from your chosen ribbons or papers, spruce up that tag or card with items extracted from your paper or use one of your ribbon/bow choices; be brave and experiment. I have seen some awesome extracting and ideas for this challenge, so let's see how creative you can be with just these few items.

I used two background papers, one of which I also used for the tag to which I added the pansy border from one of the tags in the kit. I used a ribbon to make the border round the background. Another ribbon was added to the tag and the lace ribbon I used to make the frame (recoloured) for the photo.

Here is the layout that Liv made for the Challenge:


Liv used her VERY CHERRY MEGA which you can get in her stores here:


Here is the kit preview:


I'll be back soon with more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment