Thursday 16 July 2015

Summer Moments by Brenian Designs with Sweets and Summer Afternoon by Country Liv's Graphics

We had a wonderful week's holiday on the Isle of Wight with Susan, Ian and James. James went for a dip in the sea and absolutely loved it.


He really enjoys the water and splashes away.

I am sure that I have plenty of photos to make some great layouts. Watch this space.

Before I forget I should show you a layout I made using the SUMMER MOMENTS Templates from Brenian Designs. I also used the SWEETS Bundle and the SUMMER AFTERNOON PAGE KIT from Country Liv's Graphics.


The beautiful photos that I used in my layout were taken by my husband Richard.

Here is the preview of the template set which you can find in Brenian's store here:

http://bit.ly/SummerMoments_BD


And here are the previews for SWEETS and SUMMER AFTERNOON which you can find in Liv's store here:

http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/a-c-c-73_514/country-livs-graphics-c-73_514_351/



Well, that is all for now. See you soon with some more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment