Monday 8 February 2016

Hearts Afire Templates by Brenian Designs

It will soon be Valentine's Day and Brenian Designs has a fabulous set of templates called HEARTS AFIRE in her shop:

GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING


These templates went so well with the BRIGHT LOVE KIT from Country Liv's Graphics that I just had to use one in my layout together with the SPECIAL REQUEST PAPERS which you can find here:

SCRAPBIRD



Here is the layout I made using some of the wonderful photos taken by my husband.


Last month I entered the Colour Challenge at OhSnapLetsScrap. I made an alpha using a paper of my own design.

If you would like to download the alpha here is the preview and the link:



The Upper Case and numbers is on one sheet and the lover case and symbols is on the second sheet.

Please leave a comment if you download.

No comments:

Post a Comment