Monday 19 June 2017

Stitched Up Templates by TSSA

Long time no post! Sorry. I have been suffering from the effects of a bad bout of vertigo. Got some new medication from the doc and am feeling a little better so I thought I would come online and share a layout with you.

I used the STITCHED UP TEMPLATES from Throwing Some Scraps Around and some lovely kits from my friend Liv of  Country Liv's Graphics.

Here is the preview of the TEMPLATE SET.


Here are the links for the kits that you can find in Liv's Store at Scrapbird:


And the kit previews:




Here is my layout using photos of my husband and myself taken a couple of years ago for a challenge at Scrapbird.


If it is broken my husband can usually fix it and I am the one who operates on all the wounded soft toys stitching up their open seams.

I hope to be back soon with a couple of layouts using a kit from Brenian Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment