Saturday 28 April 2018

Squared Up Template Set from TSSA

When I saw the three photo spots on the first template in the SQUARED UP TEMPLATE SET from Throwing Some Scraps Around (Digital Designs by Jodi) I just knew whose photos I would use - my three grandsons.


Here is the layout I made using the SQUARED UP TEMPLATES. Corey and James are smiling all the time but Tyler is a bit more serious. Don't you just love the photos!


For my layout I used GUYS BEING COOL from Throwing Some Scraps Around and Made by Keuntje.



Throwing Some Scraps Around's latest release is the MEMORIES OF HOME COLLECTION. Such lovely soft colours.



I haven't had an opportunity to work with MEMORIES OF HOME but be assured that I will share my layout with you as soon as I get a chance to make one.

You can find a coordinating Quickpage on Jodi's Blog.


Hope you have enjoyed reading this post!


1 comment:

  1. Love your designs--thanks so much for your latest qp!

    ReplyDelete