Saturday 19 May 2018

Revel In Retro Templates from TCOT

The Cherry On Top has a new set of Templates to coordinate with her REVEL IN RETRO KIT. You can find the REVEL IN RETRO TEMPLATES in store here .


I used the REVEL IN RETRO TEMPLATES and the REVEL IN RETRO KIT to create my layout.


My husband takes some fabulous photos of our garden and I used a photo of my Tree Peony - the flowers were almost 10 inches in diameter - and a photo of a little bush with white flowers (I'm afraid I don't remember what this is called).


Don't forget to go the The Cherry's Blog to check out the latest templates and get some great freebies.

Made by Keuntje has a free set of fabulous Mother's Day DEAR MOM TEMPLATES on her Blog, so why not go on over and have a look.

And if you are looking for more FREEBIES why not join the Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page on Facebook and have a look in the Freebie Album.

Please remember to say 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment